The Pufferbelly Restaurant
Located at the corner of Franklin & Main St. in Kent, Ohio, this historical building was founded in 1875, serving as the main train depot within the area. The Atlantic & Great Western Railroad provided the vital link needed to form a grand trunk line extending from New York to St. Louis. The construction of the depot brought businesses to the area, providing over 800 jobs for its residents. Now this historic building is a beautiful restaurant with artifacts from 1875 and later. Today, many people come to dine in the comfort of a train station with the quality of Kent’s finest service.
The Pufferbelly Bar and Restaurant Areas
The Depot shortly after its construction in 1875
The Depot as it looked prior to its renovation