Compile a list of tax records for your property, get copies of the deeds from the present owner back to the original proprietor and check the biographical information about significant residents of the house.

Current records are filed with the Portage County Treasurer’s Office. Older records are at the Portage County Historical Society and the University of Akron Archives.

UA Archives
The Details
  • Category: Residential History